From: Evita
(valencia.evitacw@gmail.com)
To:
Info@conservationexpeditions
Subject:
Wildlife Expedition
Hello!
I´m really
interested in being part of this expedition, I think Costa Rica is a wonderful
place to do that kind of researches, but I would like to know what kind of
animals are we going to study, an also if it’s safe studying them.
I consider
myself good at kayaking, but what do you mean with “Strong swimmer”. What kind of challenges in the water are we
going to face?
And about
the Spanish level, I talk I little bit Spanish, I know he basic things like
introducing myself, but what the level of Spanish you require?
I would
like to know when and where is going to be the introductory course, so in that
way I can schedule that two weeks.
I hope you
answer my doubts as fast as possible.
Thanks for
your time.
Evita

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario